Host Your Tranquil Retreat Amidst Nature at NamKhan Ecolodge
NAMKHAN ECO LODGE
NamKhan Ecolodge offers a unique and blissful retreat experience where the beauty of nature awaits you. Immerse yourself in lush tropical gardens, enjoy picturesque views of the Nam Khan River, and indulge in our diverse accommodations, including glamping.
Let your creativity soar and bring your retreat to life at our venue!
NamKhan Ecolodge is an ideal and magical destination for your retreat getaway. Nestled in the heart of nature, our eco-friendly resort provides a serene haven where you can rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. Beyond its natural beauty, NamKhan Ecolodge offers more than just a retreat experience. You can immerse yourself in the local culture of Laos, providing a unique opportunity to connect with the rich traditions and authentic experiences of the region. Embark on a transformative journey with us and connect within yourself. We are here to help you create a truly enriching experience!
- Shared accommodation for up to 6 people, with each tent including a private bathroom
- Property set across 7 acres of land
- Eco-friendly environment
- Yoga pavilion that spans across 150m2 and features a roof that can accommodate up to 30 people.
- Yoga mats, blocks, 4 fans, lights, power outlets, a projector (Vimad), screen, and sound system
- Outdoor gym (free weights, kettlebells, barbell, TRX straps, and more)
- Use of all amenities
- Farm-to-table cuisine that serves nutritious food straight from our organic farm
- Island, gardens, beautiful trails surrounding the resort
- Swimming pool
- Sports and Activity Centre
- BBQ Huts by the tranquil river
- The Pool Bar
- Wellness Spa
Our accommodation options vary from beautiful suites to modern tents that provide a spectacular connection with nature. We invite you to experience our tents, suites, or bungalows amidst nature, where you will experience a deep sense of peace and harmony that emanates from every corner of the resort.
Contact us if you are interested in bringing your retreat to NamKhan Ecolodge!