Join us for a transformative 5-day retreat in the beautiful and serene natural environment of Luang Prabang. Get ready for an unforgettable experience focused on providing you with the space to reflect, under the guidance of Rainer, a highly experienced leadership coach who is focused on helping you experience your senses and gain clarity for the future.
During this retreat, you’ll have the space and time to review your learnings, experiences, and emotions, enabling you to create your new future direction and gain clarity around important decisions to make. You will also have the opportunity to practice mindfulness, yoga, meditation, participate in group coaching sessions, enjoy leisure time, and much more.
If you are looking for a tranquil and restorative experience where time almost stands still, and where you can deeply connect with yourself, then this retreat is for you. Join us to nourish your well-being, transform your life, and leave with a clear vision of your personal and professional goals.
Practitioner Profile: Rainer B. Schmitz
Rainer B. Schmitz is a highly experienced executive coach with over 15 years of experience. He has 30 years of corporate experience, 29 years in human resources and talent management, and 20 years in leadership and board positions. Rainer has worked with multicultural teams for 20 years, mainly in Asia. He is certified and accredited in executive coaching and has worked with leaders at all levels. In addition, Rainer is an active board member of SOS and participates in charity work in Phuket. Rainer has lived and worked in Germany, UK, Australia, China, and Thailand, bringing a global perspective to his coaching. Rainer believes that a restorative environment will help individuals ‘think big’ and make impactful choices for themselves.
Event Date: Wednesday 31st May – Sunday 4th June, 2023
Location: NamKhan Ecolodge, Luang Prabang, Laos
Group Size: 5 persons
NamKhan Tent USD 1,600 per person per stay | the below items are included:
- 4 nights’ accommodation, including breakfast
- 3 Healthy Lunches
- 2 Healthy Dinners
- BBQ Dinner by the river (vegan options available)
- Farewell BBQ dinner by the river, including traditional dance and soft drink (vegan options available)
- Morning and afternoon breaks during the workshop
- 1 Welcome Baci Ceremony
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Round-trip night market transfer
- Round-trip to the village for Almsgiving
- Round trip to an orphanage school
Other services offered by NamKhan Ecolodge:
- Free WiFi internet access in the restaurant and reception areas
- Complimentary water refills for your water bottle available in your room
- Complimentary coffee/tea-making facilities
- Complimentary access to the Outdoor Gym, Swimming Pool, Organic Farm and Animal Stables
- 24 hours concierge service
- Tour desk
- Free map of the city
- Main safety deposit box at the reception
For more details on pricing, please contact Vigeo Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book this retreat, please select your accommodation and then add your desired retreat during the booking process.